How to Choose a Homeopath
Questions you may want to ask when choosing your homeopath:
- What qualifications, experience and training do you have with regard to
- Are you registered with a
homeopathiccollege or professional association?
- How much of your practice is using
- Do you use other forms of treatment and if so, what are they?
- What can I expect from a consultation, how long is it and how many visits will I need?
- What are your fees and what is included?
Canadians for Homeopathy has invited practitioners to identify themselves as practitioners of homeopathy. Please understand that Canadians for Homeopathy is not a referral service and does not endorse, nor verify, the practitioners or practitioner information in the directory. Canadians for Homeopathy has made no effort to verify practitioner experience, regulatory status, licence (if any), association membership status, or method of practice.
Toronto, Ontario M6G 1L5
I grew up with homeopathy and loved studying the materia medica (homeopathsc medical books) we had at home when I was in high school. After enjoying some time in the creative arts and in the corporate and not-for-profit world, I decided to follow my passion and become a homeopath. I attended the Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine and am a registered homeopath with the College of Homeopaths of Ontario.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3M 2L9
Pickering, Ontario L1V 3K8
Hello, I am registered and licensed homeopath originally from India practicing in Canada. I have an experience of more than 15 years, treating patients in acute as well as chronic conditions.